Rejuvenating Prep & Glow.
Our Dermalogica Prep and Glow Skin Treatment takes just ten minutes but promises to give your skin some Winter love. Let me share our professional skin tricks and give your skin the boost it deserves with Dermalogica’s hero products.
In order to replenish and restore a polished lustre there are Six key steps to focus upon in your at home regimen.
1) Double Cleanse: To ensure a clean skin free of congestion and breakouts it is critical to cleanse twice. The first with an oil or balm cleanser to remove make-up and daily grime. PreCleanse Balm gives additional nourishment when skin is parched. The second cleanse will be your prescribed cleanser to deep clean the follicles while keeping skin supple and hydrated. This maybe Special cleansing gel or Essential cleanser or which ever cleanser you may have
2) Exfoliate: As we amp up the warmth and wrap up in our woolies, dead skin builds looking dull and feeling dry and flaky. Increase your exfoliation with Daily Superfoliant to improve luminosity, promote smoother skin and ensure a flawless canvas for subsequent product application. Apply a small amount into your hands and add lots of water to create a fluffy meringue consistency and then massage thoroughly into your face. Remove with warm water.
3) Tone: People forget that actually Toning is one of the most important part of a good skincare routine. It rebalances your PH level after we disturb it from cleansing and puts right our PH levels so not disrupting our barrier function but it also adds a flash of hydration and allows your skin to be more absorbent of the products you are using, so you use less products making it go further thus making it more cost effective. When ready use your toner Multi-Active or Hydra-Mist which ever you may have and Spritz away!
4) Replenish: Nature provides a bounty of restorative oils that are at their most beneficial during the colder months. Applying just a few drops of Phyto Replenish Oil under moisturiser, or mixed in with your primer, builds the barrier of your skin protecting against moisture loss and environment. Apply onto your skin with a minute or two of face massage to awaken replenished.
5) Soothe Tired Eyes :They say that your eyes are the windows to the soul. So if you are stressed or tired they tend to be the first area of the skin to give away your secrets. Apply Stress Positive Eye Lift to your eye area to brighten, firm and depuff the eye area. The cooling applicator soothes tired eyes without dragging the delicate skin.
6) Protect and Prime: A hydrated skin reflects light and increases luminosity so don’t be shy with your moisturiser. Finish your fresh skin canvas with a good dose of Skin smoothing cream or our new Intensive moisture balance moisturiser and you are ready to glow!
So there you go, Our step by step guide on how to Rejuvenate your Dull tired winter skin!
Have any questions for us about how we can help with your skincare concerns drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or come into the salon and speak to one of our Dermalogica skin therapists who can help you on your skin care journey to better healthier skin!
Let me know how you get on.